Friday 30 November 2012

Basque Haircut

I went to the Basque country at the end of October to visit my aunt and I accidentally came back with a really short and haircut, which I now love obviously. It's so cool. But right after I got it, I freaked out a little bit because I hadn't had my hair this short since babyhood.

When I went to the hairdresser, I thought I made it quite clear that I wanted a bob with side bangs but I can see how she could have gotten mixed messages. I showed the lady a buch of pictures of cool bangs that I wanted but they must have all been short hairstyles because before I knew it, I ended up with the haircut below.

Eitherway, I am happy how it turned out. The night after my haircut, which was exactly a month ago #Monthiversary, I wore:

- My aunt's 20 year old "SUPERBOWL" sweatshirt
- Underwear (not pictured)



#SELFIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

or connect with me on twitter @rearaniva