Brussels - Click here for more!
- Drink plenty of beer everywhere but do stop by Delirium Cafe
- Eat plenty of waffles. We recommend the street… try to find the best one!
- Eat fries "Chez Antoine" – look for a little kiosk in Place Jourdan
Krakow - Click here for more
- Take the Krakow Free Walking tour! Our tourguide Ella was awesome, check out their website here
- Go out in Kazimierz, the old jewish district
- Go to Plaza Nowy in Kazimierz where you can check out the market on weekend mornings or go for a drink at a nearby bar. Definitely don’t forget to eat a Zapiekanka!
- Try polish soup, our favourite was the mushroom soup served in a bread bowl
- Eat some 24hr Pierogis at Zapiecek (only 12 PLN)
- Hang out at Rynek Główny (Main Market Square)
- Go to the Wawel Castle
- Get drunk on Zubrowka Vodka with apple juice
- Visit St. Francis of Assisi's Church; it was Pope John Paul II’s favourite church
- Eat some incredibly cheap and delicious food at "Bar Mleczny Familijny", a polish milk bar. The staff does not speak english but they keep an english menu near the cash register. All you need to do is write down what you want and hand it over. Don't be discouraged by this, it's definitely worth a try! More about this place here.
- Indulge yourself and spend an afternoon (or a few) at one Budapest's Turkish baths; I went to and had a great time
- Try to catch a show at the opera, tickets are mad cheap and the building is gorgeous
- Grab a bite of delicious hungarian food at Menza