Monday 3 December 2012

Outfit Review Parody

This weekend I went through a fair share of fabulous outfits. I think it's only fair that I include all my style inspirations... Get excited.

Outfit#1: I was really interested in exploring the contrast between a square, masculine, comfortable  shape and the use of feminine tones such as fuscia and pink. The burgundy also added an unexpectedly rich layer and depth to the outfit.

I wore:
- Snuggie (Gemma's)
- Scarf (I'm pretty sure I found it somewhere at Uni)


Inspiration: 

Chanel Fall 2012
Chanel fall 2012
Givenchy Spring 2013
Boney Tyler's total eclipse of the heart circa 80s
It's also really practical if one wants to take a nap but wishes to remain stylish. 



Daphne Guiness

 Outfit #2: I am all about contrast! The constricted nature of the pants paired with the airiness of the shirt gives the outfit a complicated, meaningful edge. I wore:

- Shirt from Perigueux only charity shop
- DKNY pants
- Aldo boots
- Friendship bracelet I gave to myself #treatyoself2010




Inspiration: Frida Kahlo, Stevie Nicks, and Jerry Seinfeld. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

or connect with me on twitter @rearaniva